Saturday, August 1, 2015

Welcome to my blog

Morocco's Flag



The Culture of Morocco has changed throughout Moroccan history, Morocco has hosted many peoples, in addition to the indigenous Berbers, coming from the East (Phoenicians, Arabs), South (Sub-Saharan African), and North (Romans, Vandals, Spanish-Andalusians both Muslims and Jewish). Morocco also has many dresses like the caftan which is worn worldwide today.

Here on my blog on will tell you everything about my country , it really need so much time but i will provide you each time with an article about a city or a village about the city's culture tradition , costums and i hope that you will like it

i'm not a great blogger so just forgive me on any mistakes i will made , my objectif is to introduce you to my country with your language to understand what i will explain .

Thank you for being a part of this blog to travel with me on a great journey trough morroco's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment